We have already reinvested $500 million in Alabama. And we’re not done Winning for Alabama.
We have a solid plan to bring $1 billion in new revenues to the State of Alabama - doubling what we have already invested in our home state. This much needed revenue stream could fund education initiatives, healthcare, public safety, or a number of other important issues facing the state.
Tell us how you would spend $1 billion for Alabama!
What is included in our $1 billion plan?
We want to build two new world-class resort destinations in Alabama, bringing the total to five top-rated Wind Creek properties that will attract tourism. Like our other deluxe properties, these new resorts will become economic hubs to the communities where they are located and spur investment and job creation.
- Instant $1 billion to the State through license fees, first-year taxes, and exclusivity payment through a compact
- Sustained annual tax revenues, expected to reach $400 million annually
- New jobs totaling $300 million in annual wages
How our $1 billion plan stacks up to Alabama economic wins
1. Mazda Toyota plant in Huntsville
Mazda Toyota brings $1.6 billion auto manufacturing plant to Huntsville
2. Poarch Creek Indians plan
Poarch Creek Indians economic development plan for $1 billion
3. Shinhwa Group plant in Auburn
Shinhwa Group to invest $42 million to open Auburn manufacturing plant
4. Abbeville Fiber sawmill
Abbeville Fiber sawmill opens after $40 million investment
We have a proven record, and we're not done winning for Alabama yet!
Do you like this page?