Our Solid Plan for Alabama
Legislation was introduced March 5 to improve the quality of life of Alabama citizens.
This bill is a game-changer for the state of Alabama and includes:
- $725 Million in combined license and compact fees from existing properties and two new locations, PLUS
- $350 Million in projected tax revenue and revenue share from gaming, including sportsbook and table games, PLUS
- A total of five tourist destinations with four-diamond hotels, first-class food offerings, and spas, PLUS
- A projection of 6,500 new jobs
We also support:
- A traditional lottery featuring Powerball, Mega Millions, and scratch-off tickets, which bring even more revenue to the billion-dollar package
- A regulatory body to insure the integrity of the industry and provide clear rules that everybody follows
Put gaming to work for Alabama.
We Need Your Help to Win for Alabama
Do you like this page?